We here at TourRE strive to provide the very best Realtor Websites and Realtor Marketing online today. We have been creating the best Realtor Websites for nearly a decade and in that time we’ve found out what works in real estate web design and what doesn’t – and it’s made our Realtor Websites some of the best in the business. Here are some great tips that will help you make the most of your Realtor Website with us:
1. Your website is a KEY business tool. Treat it like one! No other adverising medium can reach as wide of an audience for as little of a price as your website. Include your website in your overall business plan with a full strategy for the short- and long-term. Support it like any other business strategy or marketing plan – with continuous evaluation, effort, and its own promotional plan.
2. Websites are increasingly complex – this is good and bad. Thankfully Realtor Websites from TourRE are already setup to be easy to use, navigate and customize to suit your niche or the needs of your target market. Websites are complex marketing and business tools that require specialized knowledge, and we offer that know-how to you our customers for the asking. TourRE understands the latest marketing and online strategies – we also stay up to date on the latest search engine optimization trends and pass that knowledge on to you through our superior customer service.
3. Give the consumers what they want! By far, the most important piece to consider in a website is ensuring you address consumer needs and wants. Consumers will choose sites that offer powerful features and easy navigation options. Try not to clutter your site with too many unnecessary bells and whistles. Realtor Websites from TourRE can be as intricate or as simple as you choose – and often in the world of web design: less is more. Give your visitors the ability to get to the areas they are interested in quickly and easily.
4. Measure the actionable, meaningful metrics. Identify key performance metrics that are tied to your business goals during the website planning stages. To understand what’s working and what’s not, consider monitoring more than just the basics. We offer comprehensive web site, listing, and TourRE virtual tour statistics that let you know exactly where visitors are going and what’s working and what’s not.
5. Don’t set it and forget it. You get OUT of your website what you put IN to your website. You can’t expect a website to just sit and make you money with no time involved in marketing or updating it – it just does not happen. Search engines are focused on the newest content and information, by having a site you can update easily and efficiently from TourRE is KEY to being able to make the most of your Realtor Marketing strategy — all for about the same cost as a one time print advertisement.
Tour Real Estate Inc knows real estate web design. We have been the leader in Realtor Websites for nearly a decade and have been providing the Realtor Marketing and internet solutions that have revolutionized the industry. Get in the game – get a Realtor Website from TourRE!