Lead Capture Counts: New Counted Logins!
As you may already know, your Tour Real Estate website comes pre-built with a few different login options: None, Soft (which allows users to skip registering), and Hard (which forces visitors to register). Each of these allows you to control how strict your registration access is when a visitor goes to view listing details.
Now you have one more option to choose from! Counted Logins! This great new feature acts as an in between for our other great choices. Basically it allows visitors to view up to 4 listing details pages before it forces them to register to view more. This is a great option to allow visitors time to navigate around your site before they must provide their contact details.
One more powerful tool added to your online arsenal to give you greater control over your website and it’s lead capture abilities — all at NO extra cost to you!
- A lot of agents are less than thrilled about the news of Zillow's latest acquisition.... fb.me/3ysahFIT3 10 hours ago
- YES! In addition to websites for agents and offices we also provide exceptional design services for #Idaho... fb.me/1ccU1B20U 11 hours ago
- CAVEAT EMPTOR: Up-and-coming programs are connecting social media in powerful ways...this can be good, but it can... fb.me/4bjz8748y 3 days ago
- We like and share more stuff than your own team,than the people you HIRED to do just that. So uh,how bout showing us some love? :D 3 days ago
- RT @LocalImpactZone: It's Social Media Tip Friday! This is a good one! How to add embedded call-to-action buttons to your Facebook posts ht… 3 days ago
Blogs We Follow
- HollyHomeSales's Blog
- Adventures of an Idaho Foodie
- Exceptional Idaho Homes
- Idaho Real Estate & Boise Living
- BOISES PREMIER REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Boise Area Real Estate
- Boise Area Activities
- Evans Realty LLC Real Estate Blog
- Boise Homes Blog
- Yo Meridian
- AA REALTORS BOISE
- Idaho Homes Search
- Debbie Cleaver
- Le Bois Realty
- Hinsel's Blog
- Boise Homes Report
- Tour Real Estate Inc.