Lead Capture Counts: New Counted Logins!
As you may already know, your Tour Real Estate website comes pre-built with a few different login options: None, Soft (which allows users to skip registering), and Hard (which forces visitors to register). Each of these allows you to control how strict your registration access is when a visitor goes to view listing details.
Now you have one more option to choose from! Counted Logins! This great new feature acts as an in between for our other great choices. Basically it allows visitors to view up to 4 listing details pages before it forces them to register to view more. This is a great option to allow visitors time to navigate around your site before they must provide their contact details.
One more powerful tool added to your online arsenal to give you greater control over your website and it’s lead capture abilities — all at NO extra cost to you!
- Struggling with social media? Trouble marketing your services or website? There is a WEALTH of information on our... fb.me/6kEhO25D9 1 day ago
- Mention an open house and many REALTORS just groan...but fact is they can still be very effective. Here's two big... fb.me/1mEJG36AK 1 day ago
- Those walk-in talking agents and videos...yeah, they don't do anything for your SEO and can truly take away from... fb.me/2woSJjImg 2 days ago
- It's always interesting to look back and see how far you've come. Amazing how much #Boise has changed over the years! fb.me/3ajDT7gmE 2 days ago
- RT @BoiseHomeHelp: Keep #America STRONG! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMER!!! fb.me/10i9p23v3 3 days ago
Blogs We Follow
- HollyHomeSales's Blog
- Adventures of an Idaho Foodie
- Exceptional Idaho Homes
- Idaho Real Estate & Boise Living
- BOISES PREMIER REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Boise Area Real Estate
- Boise Area Activities
- Evans Realty LLC Real Estate Blog
- Boise Homes Blog
- Yo Meridian
- AA REALTORS BOISE
- Idaho Homes Search
- Debbie Cleaver
- Le Bois Realty
- Hinsel's Blog
- Boise Homes Report
- Tour Real Estate Inc.