Lead Capture Counts: New Counted Logins!
As you may already know, your Tour Real Estate website comes pre-built with a few different login options: None, Soft (which allows users to skip registering), and Hard (which forces visitors to register). Each of these allows you to control how strict your registration access is when a visitor goes to view listing details.
Now you have one more option to choose from! Counted Logins! This great new feature acts as an in between for our other great choices. Basically it allows visitors to view up to 4 listing details pages before it forces them to register to view more. This is a great option to allow visitors time to navigate around your site before they must provide their contact details.
One more powerful tool added to your online arsenal to give you greater control over your website and it’s lead capture abilities — all at NO extra cost to you!
- Check out our latest syndicated agent blog! Updated twice a month this great blogging service is available to our... fb.me/2A5Sgxq8T 30 minutes ago
- These days just about anyone can "website" together a few pages and throw them online. Us? We SPECIALIZE in real... fb.me/1SEgJnrVI 2 hours ago
- #REALTORS be like: I CAN SEE THE FUTURE FROM HERE!!! :D #drones http://t.co/W6XhFFpwo5 3 days ago
- Following fads and trends is great...just make sure it's working for you. We can help you build a powerful online... fb.me/2oQetpktV 3 days ago
- Our real estate websites are so powerful you might need to start wearing your cape to the office!... fb.me/2nMSo2dOA 4 days ago
Blogs We Follow
- HollyHomeSales's Blog
- Adventures of an Idaho Foodie
- Exceptional Idaho Homes
- Idaho Real Estate & Boise Living
- BOISES PREMIER REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Boise Area Real Estate
- Boise Area Activities
- Evans Realty LLC Real Estate Blog
- Boise Homes Blog
- Yo Meridian
- AA REALTORS BOISE
- Idaho Homes Search
- Debbie Cleaver
- Le Bois Realty
- Hinsel's Blog
- Boise Homes Report
- Tour Real Estate Inc.