Lead Capture Counts: New Counted Logins!
As you may already know, your Tour Real Estate website comes pre-built with a few different login options: None, Soft (which allows users to skip registering), and Hard (which forces visitors to register). Each of these allows you to control how strict your registration access is when a visitor goes to view listing details.
Now you have one more option to choose from! Counted Logins! This great new feature acts as an in between for our other great choices. Basically it allows visitors to view up to 4 listing details pages before it forces them to register to view more. This is a great option to allow visitors time to navigate around your site before they must provide their contact details.
One more powerful tool added to your online arsenal to give you greater control over your website and it’s lead capture abilities — all at NO extra cost to you!
- We love all the Christmas window art here in #Boise! :D fb.me/29z6lzqkk 4 days ago
- Better Photos = Better Sales! Study finds that professional photography can help your listings sell faster and... fb.me/2xuGywtA2 4 days ago
- #REALTORS: Posting updates on social media consistently is only part of the process. Make sure you are also:... fb.me/21rUiwlZU 2 weeks ago
- Worried about hummingbird and how it may be impacting your #SEO? Check out this article from Jtree SEO!! fb.me/3t10TwjVc 2 weeks ago
- How do YOU feel about HOA's? fb.me/Ns4WBu9N 2 weeks ago
Blogs We Follow
- HollyHomeSales's Blog
- Adventures of an Idaho Foodie
- Exceptional Idaho Homes
- Idaho Real Estate & Boise Living
- Templeton Real Estate Group
- Boise Area Real Estate
- Boise Area Activities
- Evans Realty LLC Real Estate Blog
- Boise Homes Blog
- Yo Meridian
- AA REALTORS BOISE
- Idaho Homes Search
- Debbie Cleaver
- Le Bois Realty
- Hinsel's Blog
- Boise Homes Report
- Tour Real Estate Inc.